The development of the right website structure and the online presence that supports it is often overly complex, frustrating and expensive.
It’s only complex if you’re not clear about what your intention is for being online in the first place. That’s why we have a number of strategy coaching sessions beforehand.
During these sessions we get clear on your purpose and principles, your single best offer and what your key clients want and need. This unearths your key messages and informs how you can best position yourself online so that you can find and engage them.
Achieving this clarity means we can create the right website structure that will support coherent and purposeful communications.
Ordering your value. Giving you control.
The right website structure works for you in a number of ways. It:
- Breathes life into your brand, building on your purpose and values
- Acts as a well organised library of your knowledge, expertise and experience
- Is a significant business asset with a value way beyond an information portal
- Is flexible, scaleable and easily managed
- Functions as your sales force
- Is the right foundation for search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Supports the right content creation
- Leverages it to find and engage your ideal customers.
If your website is not supporting your best offer to help you grow your business, book in a What’s Up Online? chat in the scheduler.
Let’s discuss what you can do to establish the best website structure and online presence to order your value, get your key messages out to those who most need to hear them and give you control of a great business asset.
Over just 3 sessions Sandy McDonald has stopped me from making a huge mistake around the way I was going to connect online with my community of current and potential clients. Sandy has a brilliant step by step process that leaves you really clear on who you are wanting to talk to and touch online, why you are talking them and how this can benefit your business.
KIM HESSE, VENUE2EVENTS